Over the centuries, this irresistible treat from South America has taken a firm place in the European culture of enjoyment. On the following pages, discover our suitable options for optimally protecting and presenting your chocolate bars. Do you have specific ideas about your personal packaging solution? We will be happy to advise you individually.
A characteristic chocolate bar packaging is the classic flat cardboard packaging.
Our range for your products in bar form offers flat cardboard packaging, packaging with hollow edge but also special creative solutions.
Hollow edge packaging with transparent lid offers optimal protectionduring transport, is stackable and is an attractive idea for your "brown gold".
- Chocolate + tin foil + cardboard packaging = the solution
- Chocolate + PP bag + cardboard packaging = the solution
- Chocolate + PP bag + cardboard slipcase = the solution
Think also about our cooling bags for hot days...
Tin foil is used for wrapping goods. Chocolate bars, chocolate bars or other specialties are light-protected in it. Tin foil is food safe, fat repellent and very attractive.
It adapts to any shape (e.g. Easter bunny, Easter egg, Santa Claus, various praline shapes).
Tin foil is available on rolls or cut to size. Any size is available from one kilogram. Tin foil is an aluminum foil with a material thickness of 9my throughout. With 15my a more stable gold foil with structure is available.
We individualize your packaging with company imprint, logo or embossing - also different viewing window variants can be designed.
- Individual size
- Individual material - grammage, surface finish, grease resistant
- Individual printing up to 4c - specify printing area (30, 50, 100%)
- Individual embossing - specify embossing size
- Shape of viewing window (cutout on top)
- Custom designs allow you to apply your corporat
Custom designs allow you to apply your corporate design or corporate identity to your goods. This way you will remain unique and characteristic!